Received my Hpi 5sc today !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just collect them?

Thats the trade? The guy was not lying, that truck is spankin brand new.

Its your money and do as you like, its just I don't see a spot of dirt on any of them, not even on the racks.

And I thought having one took a lot of space, and parts bin...

Someday when I grow up, I want to be like you, LOLz!

I run the top one often. That's a KM T1000 with Kraken carbon fiber cage, Dom pipe etcHPI Baja 5b II - Copy.jpg evel II.jpg Evel Knievel IX.jpg KILLER RC.jpg KILLER RC BODY.jpg 5bsc III.jpg .The Evel Knievel one I just finished building. She's my shelf queen !!
The Next one is an Hpi 5bss with "Killer Rc" hand painted body. Only 2 ever made by Mark Himes. Recently contacted him to see if he would sign it. Then the last is my new 5sc. May just keep her on the shelf for a while. Once you put gas in it, they're used and depreciate a lot.
As you can see, I am VERY OCD about cleanliness and maintenance lol. Lots of $$$$ in all of them

+1
He says the truck on the top row is the one that gets bashed "the most", on pillows...

Its ok one shelf queen.

I guess the purpose of the thread is to uhh, ahhh... on his trucks.

I'll oh and awe when I see it upside down with a wheel hanging off and half the body missing.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks