Receiver battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad Im not the only 1 then :clown: I was asking because of what happened to my TX with the exploding AA cell. My receiver pack is right next to the fuel tank so might start taking it out to charge cos if the same happens to this I think there will be a large hole in my house :badair:

Glad Im not the only 1 then :clown: I was asking because of what happened to my TX with the exploding AA cell. My receiver pack is right next to the fuel tank so might start taking it out to charge cos if the same happens to this I think there will be a large hole in my house :badair:

tut tut andy leavin fuel in your car :nono::nono: mr fire hazard man wont be happy with you :laugh::laugh:

tut tut andy leavin fuel in your car :nono::nono: mr fire hazard man wont be happy with you :laugh::laugh:

Live life on the edge..........and keep an extinguisher handy :clown: Got a big one in the house & a small 1 in the car (extinguisher that is :lol:). Nearly had to use it on my TX the other wk :badair:

its probaly safer leaving fuel in the car its the fumes that will do the damage fuel catches fire fumes explode bang but what do i know mine sits on a shelf under my tv with what ever fuel never got used usally not much of it

leave mine in the MT and charge, got one of those charges that alarm goes off when full and it drops the voltage and checks how it looses to see how many mah it can pump in.

if I was running a lipo I would remove but very safe with the nimh.

radio batteries always come out though.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks