Reciver kaput

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cordy

Took my platform out,checked everything,steering servo(805) worked perfect,throttle servo worked perfect.Got to the track started the platform let it idle checked the steering servo worked perfect throttle servo also perfect. Set it down no steering servo movement. On the bench no servo movement,pluged a new servo in ,no movement. Pluged both servos into the throttle spot and both worked fine. I bound two other spektrum recievers ,they both did the same no servo movement. My spektrum reciever in my fg works fine.So I put in my cheap flysky gt3 reciever and all the servos worked fine.So my question is do recievers go kaput?

Ok I rebound my three recievers to my sons dx3s and they all worked. Then I rebound the recievers to my dx3c and the steering servo would not work on all three recievers. Then I deleted my model 1 and reentered model one`s stuff. Then I rebound all three recievers again,pluged in the steering servo to each reciever and they all worked perfect.So I guess the radios cpu got confused.This was so time consuming,but at least I found out my recievers were ok.

Last edited:
That's the problem with spektrum. I hate binding the new stuff. I prefer FM. Never had problems like that ever. The Hitec 805 servo is a good servo but need lots of power.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks