RED ARROW USA hpi Baja V2 Extended Arm Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like them but that price, if I did them I would do black anodized
Yea thats to much $ for just A Arms & rear turnbuckles🤑 needs to be at minimum a front shock tower plus optional anodized colors like they have with there beadlocks, Red Blue Black or the Raw. If this was the case id get a set in red anodized would match my Red IRC Baja Chassis mint👌
20210719_145239.jpg

I bought a set, they're different and I'm ready to switch it up a bit. I have brand new flm arms all connected to a threshold bulkhead ready to go and a whole rear end may just build another baja
building another Baja is the absolute most logical choice here😂👍 seriously though if thats truley the case you wanna try something to be diffrent and already shelled out $400usd for them absolutely start another scratch Baja build with these V2 Red Arrows😍 if your gonna do it, do it up right! I really do like how they look standouts from the FLM crowd! Thats what im all about with any of my builds i try to think out of the box and create something no one as seen or done before thats why i love this hobby, lets you be as old school or new age as you want or a custom blend that shows your personality🤙🤘👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks