Redcat Dune Runner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autodrome

Hello All,

Just received my Redcat Dune Runner and need to know if it is easily convertible to 4WD. I also wish to run the 5T tires at both ends. I will need a split fuel tank, prop shaft and the front drive shafts. Would the ones from the Rampage match?
As it is a heavy machine would it require a 30cc for it to keep up with my SS?
I know the 4WD would give it an advantage.
Any other info would be appreciated.
Appreciate your early response as I wish to have it complete and running at the soonest.
Thank you,
Regards,
Harry

I kinda thought about it, but I couldn't keep mine in one piece for long enough to want to mod it like that. I need a diff case, and there aren't any available. It has been sitting on the shelf for the whole summer.

Want it? Roller with a 5t can 200.00 usd + shipping?
pistbash015.jpg

@ USABaja.

You're saying that I could convert my Dune Runner to a 4x4 with certain parts that are being launched or Will I have to purchase Rampage parts and try and fit them into this Buggy? Mechanically they look identical except that the Rampage is 4x4 and shorter. That would mean an extended prop shaft and a fuel tank and some gears for the front diff and front dog bones would make a 2x4 into a 4x4?

Sorry could'nt wait for you to upload on the site.

There is no current Redcat part that you could use for a dogbone to go up front. The good news is the China Factory is already working on a 4x4 conversion. I'm not sure how long that will take, or if they find buyers for it.

So, for now, you would hve to get a longer dogbone specially made to wrok.

I also got to know that hellya was working on a similar project (4x4 Dune Runner). Does anyone know if it was completed and how it ended up finally?

I am looking to buy 1/5 rc car,never play with one before,i am looking to get a exceed barca 30cc or redcat dunerunner but i don't know anything about.I don't wanna for race,just for fun.
Wich one i should get, Thanks.

The Barcas are different than the Redcats, so I don;t know too much. Some of the components are the same, but the chassis and those types of parts are different.

I own www.RampageHopUps.com and RedcatRampageForum.com so there is more info onthe Redcat brands than any Exceed brand.

I give a 20% discount on spare parts if you buy the Dunerunner from me!!

The Barcas are different than the Redcats, so I don;t know too much. Some of the components are the same, but the chassis and those types of parts are different.

I own www.RampageHopUps.com and RedcatRampageForum.com so there is more info onthe Redcat brands than any Exceed brand.

Can i put rampage tt tires on dunerunner or any wide tires,and do you think it will effect the perform of the car?
Thank you again.

They still make 2wd and if the do wich one should i get?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks