Redcat rally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenLep

Does anyone have one? Also, i heard that they might be coming out with a roller version, just like the buggy. Anyone else heard that?

Monsterman has one over on HBF (you might check out redcatrampageforum.com, that forum is owned by Rob (UsaBaja) as well). I haven't heard if they anything about a roller version for the Rally, but I'm sure Rob would know.

awell, maybe in the future lol. I still want to get one, i just need to make room for it. Have a tmaxx and another baja i need to sell first.

Does anyone know if the wheels and tires from the MCD rally will fit? I noticed that the redcat rally's wheels look a little small compared to the wheel well. The MCD rally wheels seem to be a nice looking fit.

yea me either lol you need to pick one up there very nice cars nevermind that there cheap. only problem im having is gearing i want it to keep up with a sportline and its not possible unless i get some custom gears

Does anyone know if the wheels and tires from the MCD rally will fit? I noticed that the redcat rally's wheels look a little small compared to the wheel well. The MCD rally wheels seem to be a nice looking fit.

Yes, they are both square drive.

There is a problem with the off-set of the MCD wheels. Just to clear this up, cause I did try it one one here.

I bet we have gears that will get you there Rodney, give me a call.

There is a problem with the off-set of the MCD wheels. Just to clear this up, cause I did try it one one here.

I bet we have gears that will get you there Rodney, give me a call.

ok bobby will do but the biggest i can get is 36/24 the 39/19 wont work

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks