Redcat Rampage MT Pro or HPI Baja 5b 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently you have not understood what i was saying.
1. i never said anything negative about the redcat as a mate has an oddi in his redcat and its solid.
2.it was the km i said was crap why because my mate had one and by the time he got rid of it it was mostly hpi parts on it thus money pit.
3. don't get out of ya pram without gettin ya facts right!
4.as i said in the post. I PERSONALY WOULD GET THE HPI. MY PREFRENCE.
5. One is 4x4 the other 2wd. one is better one way. but as i like top speed "WOT" I WOULD GET THE HPI.
6. yes the baja is a pain in the ass to work on.
and if someone posts a thread askin for opinions don't pick folt with peoples opinions:nono: add your own 2 cents. and this is all stupid as the post is old and by now he has made his choice. so merry christmas
Apparently you get offended a little to easy,and i don't think he was asking for a bunch of bullshit opions as im sure he was more intrested in facts,since he was wanting to buy one of the two,my problem is people like to get on here and knock products that they no nothing about,and just go by what he says or she says,and i have owned both,and there both good veichles.And merry chirstmas to you........

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks