Redcat XSC Short Course Trucks have arrived today!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAMTech-RC

Well, Redcat finally did it and made a 30.5c Gas Short Course truck. It is based on the very popular XT series truck, with a short course body and wheels:

media.jpg

Specifications:
Motor Type Gas 30cc HY 2 Stroke
Transmission Single Speed
Drive System 4 Wheel Drive
Length
Width
Height
Dry Weight 10.5KG (23.1 LBS)
Wheelbase
Ground Clearance
Fuel Tank Capacity 500cc
Chassis Type 4mm Aluminum 6061T6
Brake Type Dual Disc
Shocks Aluminum Body Oil Filled Shocks
Speed Control
Battery
Radio System 2.4GHz Radio System

XSC Short Course Truck

Last edited:
Alright folks, another weekend has arrived, and its still way too hot to go out and run RC Trucks in Arizona. So, each weekend it is over 100 degrees, I will be doing some kind of wacky deal for the weekend.

This weekend, I am giving a free set of X series to Baja adapters with the purchase of any X series vehicle. Buy an XB, XT, SC or XB-E and get a free set of RAMTech-RC Baja Adapters to go along with your new vehcile. Just click the Free Adapters on the home page and you will get them for free. RamapgeHopUps

This offer can not be combined with any other percentage discounts, but the Team Driver Status will still be in palce.

Saw one of these at a local hobby shop and it looked so much better in person. Was in a glass case so I didn't get to see under the body.

Thanks!

I'd like one for my MT... I like the look of these style bodies!

I have both trucks and don't think you could get one of those bodies on a MT .the body would be square in the center of the tires on a MT ,either you would have to cut 1/2 the body away or lift it 6". but it would look cool. Roger

I have both trucks and don't think you could get one of those bodies on a MT .the body would be square in the center of the tires on a MT ,either you would have to cut 1/2 the body away or lift it 6". but it would look cool. Roger

I take that statement back ,you would need longer body posts and it will take a bit of trimming but man it looks like a Mamoth beast with that body on there .

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 22
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks