Remote help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M.i.k.e

Iv recently bought a 1:5 touring and the remote that came with is is too technical for me!

The problem is that I can't steer properly, the remote wont allow the servo to rotate more than 50%.

I used a mates remote and it works fine. Any help would be appriciated.

The remote is a x-756

hey there ya i've just got myself a futaba 4pk really technical, im guessing from the photo as stated above the trims are on th digital display and those little trim shifters below the main throttle and steering storks!

if that doesn't work and your using full trim like 100% trim try taking the servo horn off and centering all the trims to zero and then put the servo horn back on and that should help.

you might have to change the springs on the throttle brake rods etc, or the steering servo arms which attache to the the servo saver! feel free to pm me if you want

I doubt its trim. It's probably the EPA. End point adjustment. If you can't figure it out just reset the radio or switch to a new model memory. I think that's an airplane radio, so some of the settings are a little different than with a surface radio.

Thankyou for all the replies, iv tried allot of the ideas, but I can't workout how to reset the remote. Just leave the battery out for a while?

Cheers.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks