remove old paint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on the paint type and ya, it will effect the plastic some. Most of the time it dries the plastic a bit and can make it brittle. May just try sanding? PITA....:no:

with nothing else to do, i tryed it. what a mess and waste of time with way to much clean up. the best resoults came from bug spray that has deet in it. ya, like the stuff you spray on your kids to keep the bugs away.hmm, it did come off. but still left a very orange haze over the shell and getting in the cracks was tough. also it made any small crack into a large crack. when i say it took time, i mean i probly spent more then 4 hours over a 2 day period with much more work to do. i tryed brake fluid with no resoults at all. just an extra bottle of brake fluid....

With these new Lexan bodys and you use Faskolor paint...good luck on removing it..
This paint bonds to the lexan bodys..and fuse's in the material.....I think I read that
from the mgf of the faskolor paint....You have to repaint the out side of the shell or buy
another shell......Some other paints used can be removed with brake fluid..with on damage to the shell...Thought would chime in here..AKASlawhammer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks