Ricky dirt bike turned into 3 wheeler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yyeeeup! that is one wicked ride!!!

o yeh Modifier, i will be starting my lessons on Mastercam (cad/cam) soon. i have to finnish up my project in the class first :2guns: . i should take advantage of it while im still at school i suppose:)

bigmodman- The aluminum stock for the rims, swingarm, hubs and all the small parts was probably about $35.00
The countless hours spent designing and machining the parts...priceless :)

Speedy- Learn all you can while your there..don't sleep in class:nono: :)

I ran it!
It's kind of top heavy, I guess like all 3 wheelers it needs a movable rider on it to shift some weight around.
It was fun until I started running it harder and bent the rear axle!!

i have to say, i wondered how the rear axle would hold up. it seemed a bit thin and long to go to long without bending. maybe time to see if you can mod some of Phat Dads new Turnbuckles into axel shafts. lol

Speedy- No vids, the Mamba wasn't bad but needs a smaller pinion gear. It's a small bend, not too bad.

Tim- I was thinking the same thing as I was building it, it was one of those "use the parts I already have" projects.

So will the quad be next?

...Just had to ask! Well when you get the 3wheeler fixed, maybe you can get some video for us !?!?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks