rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, they have 2 differnt drive systems. HPI uses a 24mm hex, and FG uses a square drive system. I was going to make adapters, but never got around to it. I believe someone esle is working on them though.

Imex Is working on new tires for the XRC Buggy rims, which are similar (look like) the HPI Baja ones. They are not the same and I am not sure about dimensions, yet the XRC Rims should work which will allow you to run the new Imex tires (not released yet)!

Hope this helps.

I have a Baja 5B and a xrc rc2 off road, and a grizzly MT If you buy the wheels for a xrc rc2 I think you can get them from Fg supply .com they will have the same square drive setup as your firehammer or MT. and when you mess up the tires they copied the beadlock close enough to the 5B that the tires will interchange. So you can have the 5 b wheel look on a firehammer.

Sprint 77, do you have pictures of HPI tires on XRC Wheels? I want to see what it looks like. As far as dimensions are concerned, are the HPI and XRC Tires identical, please list some specs XRC Vs. HPI

I have personaly put a xrc rc2 tire on my 5 b wheel. They are a indentical copy. The wheels are not quite as good of plastic as 5b they look like 5b in apearance, but have a square drive hook up. As far as a pic and specs I am telling you they fit I have done it, do your own research I am just assuring you they will bolt to the sguare drive hub that your firehammer has, and you can put any 5 b beadlock tire on the xrc wheels and put them on yopur Firehammer MT. So many people tell you different but do they have one of each car in question? I do 5b, xtm grizzly MT and the xrc RC2 I have all the bases covered. My grizzly has two wheels directly off a firehammer MT so I checked the square drive size of them. just go to www.fgsupply.com and look up xrc rc2 wheels and tires.

Dannygear? Does the hpi wheels fit what also? you all need to be clear on your questions and it would get answered quicker. the 24 mm hex on the back of the HPI wheel is there exclusive design as far as I know to date. XRC tires will fit hpi wheels and hpi tires will fit xrc wheels but hpi wheels only fit hpi at this time without adapters. I think that info might clarify some of the above questions. As far as XRC part #'s the model is a RC2 off road the part # you will havce to get from looking up fg supply I think they go off there catolog # instead of xrc part # to look at pic of the wheels go to xrc racing and look at the xrc rc2. Hope this was a help to you all.

Last edited:
i was talkin about the xrc wheels which come with fg squares im really interested in them as i want to fit some paddles to my marder for a spot of beach bashing in the summer i have pmed coil about the adaptors he made but if these xrc wheels fit it will save me some trouble and cash i was also wondering if the hpi beadlocks fit the xrc wheels as well

XRC wheels

I did not try the HPI beadlock on a xrc wheel. It apears when I hold it up it would. The wheel comes complete with them and tires anyway. The Imex blaster is the same I talked to the tech line @ imex today to verify. So that will give you all two sources for parts and rims.

Attachments

• XRC RC2 006.jpg
    XRC RC2 006.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 24
  • XRC RC2 004.jpg
    XRC RC2 004.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 22
  • xtm grizzly.jpg
    xtm grizzly.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 23
  • xtm grizzly 2.jpg
    xtm grizzly 2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 21
What are the pictures of the chassis for? I can understand the XRC Wheel pic. Am I missing something? How about one with an HPI Beadlock next to the XRC version?

Thanks

Man you guys don't ask for much do you. I thought you guys might like some ideas of what I am changing on my cars and where I am coming from experience wise. I guess maybe some of you just want me to prove with pics that the wheels and tires will interchange and see what it looks like. I might if I get a chance but I usually have a full plate of stuff to do besides play musical tires and wheels with my cars and photogragh them every step.

Misunderstanding

Well I guess most of us are interested to see, and hear if anyone has first hand experience. This is the "Rims" Thread. Now if you are trying to post pics obout your modifications to the chassis, you should post those in the Forum, as they do not have anything to do with the thread. Yes we want to see your mods, but don't post them in here, where we are trying to get info on Rims. Thank you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks