RIP Deeside +

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
I'm just doing a quick survey on who has killed their car at Deeside and what they have bust.....Me first.

Voo2doo killed...KM Baja....Chassis,front arm,front shock tower,wheel hub,pull start,Jetpro.
5T....inner drive out puts,out outputs,drive shaft,shell,diff,arms,shock,wheels,tyres,head gasket.
There is probably alot more but I cant think at the mo.
(i'm not even going to think of what has been replaced on all of my FG's!:rolleyes:)
J.

1. For the 1/8 Raminator ... lost sight for 5 seconds and found it with a broken shock shaft (Integy !!) and bent steering arms !!
Wasn't even motoring, and it's a tough truck !!

2. Glitch when still 27MHz on the 6S E-Maxx, with a decent forward somersault, in front of Paul B's camera .. on the forum somewhere.
It bent the Integy 'titanium' bumpers and stuffed a couple of tie rod ends.

I think that's me. The ground's too bouncy for my FG MT 'Blue Thunder' to fully blast around.

Al.

one allmost new motor sucked in sand and died, stearing servo, chassis but fixed it with a hammer lol, 3clutch,s the sand eats them fast, 2 bent rear shocks, 1 rear wing, proline undershell that got ripped clean off by a rock, oh and my gully jump that went wrong to many bits to mention on that one.

:what about hyperpete,s ss you could write on the back of a postage stamp whats gone wrong with that buggy, its the terminator of baja,s :lol::lol::lol:

Think ive been quite lucky there !!!
One servo spline ..... a couple of worn out clutches .... one drive shaft .... one front shock shaft .... one dented SS manifold .... a couple of spur gears .... . Struggling to think of much else !!!!!:p;):D

Think ive been quite lucky there !!!
One servo spline ..... a couple of worn out clutches .... one drive shaft .... one front shock shaft .... one dented SS manifold .... a couple of spur gears .... . Struggling to think of much else !!!!!:p;):D

Just thank God martin wasn't out ,you would have had a lot more damage than that!:lol::lol:
J

FG Marder = bent chassis, broke front upright, sheared bolts on front bumper, sheared bolts through front ally brace, burnt hyperpete's hands, badly bruised a rock at Deeside :D

Thats because yours doesn't get used that much lol:lol::lol::lol:

Oohh, jas thats cheap......if I didn't like you I'd take offence :w00t:, I have approx. £3k in this car so it gets looked after.

Pete has been very lucky given the amount of time his SS has spent at Deeside, Dave came down for the first time and went home with a bent chassis after 20 mins running. I have to tell the truth and say I did pop a rear drive shaft but as it's 4wd it kept going, I knew nothing of it until I stopped to pack it into the boot of the car!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks