Roller chassis question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone made a list of parts you need to get from roller chassis to fully working 5t as i have no clue in roller comes with spur gears or not i appreciate you need engine and clutch, servos, reciever plus radio and batteries for car and radio has anyone built from a roller here?

Many thanks

Not that I've see I recommend the RTR just because you can run it and up grade as you want
Because it does not need anything to have fun with
Yes you save a little money with the roller but you may be happy right out of the box and then you overspent on your build [emoji457][emoji389]

Has anyone made a list of parts you need to get from roller chassis to fully working 5t as i have no clue in roller comes with spur gears or not i appreciate you need engine and clutch, servos, reciever plus radio and batteries for car and radio has anyone built from a roller here?

Many thanks

A new roller from losi comes with everything except the engine, servos, and electronics...

Comes with a clutch carrier and pinion gear... The spur gear is part of the main diff so that's there..... Only thing I can't remember is if it came with a battery or a clutch....

Does not come with battery or clutch.
no battery when you get your engine you need see if the engine come with a clutch the roller come with the biggest % of what you will need some tool air cleaner no oil it needs a pipe radio need paint if you get the reed case engine you will need a after market air cleaner and pipe need servo need oil for gas if you run a reed case engine you should run a dirt bike 2 stroke oil like castor 927 you can paint the body are can put a wrap I paid $80 for my wrap I got a obr engine I got about $2400 in my losi 5t you can get a 70cc engine that about $1000+ you can get a 2 speed trans hope this help good luck

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks