Rovan 305a

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I hear you did you upgrade slowly or all in one shot? im not big on huge elaborate builds right away I like to build slowly as things break or when I get big influxes of cash
Think it was over 7 months or so .Started with a new chassis and chassis stiffener. (CUE "Z") Hit the concrete base of a light pole doing around 35 to 40mph . Made a couple jumps and then lost the steering. The only thing left thats Rovan are the Upper /lower A arms, servo box and the gas tank.

My integy transmission didnt fit what so ever (probably the same for the tr, seeing as though both are made for the HPI). Had to Dremel the chassis out, top plate didn't fit after that (a good 4-5mm off) , flm axles didnt fit in the diff at all , rovan difff didn't fit in that transmission case without feking with it.

Integy has the same rep. as the clone!....:poop:

A possibly timely resurrection to this thread with follow-up questions. For those who've had this 305A buggy for a while what's are your real world insights on its overall weaknesses (and what they are) and overall durability of these as compared to some other clones.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks