Rovan 30cc has zero compression

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
So I was bullshittin around last night and I came across my old rovan 30cc parts, so I kind of put the engine back together (kind of) and I tell you, when I pulled the engine it has ZERO compression, like you could turn it over with one finger (with the spark plug in), but when I put it back together, somehow, it now makes a load of compression!!!! No idea how. Take a look, I think I was to throw this pile of crap back together (by whatever means possible) and see if it will run. Oops I forgot to put up the video ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

So I was bullshittin around last night and I came across my old rovan 30cc parts, so I kind of put the engine back together (kind of) and I tell you, when I pulled the engine it has ZERO compression, like you could turn it over with one finger (with the spark plug in), but when I put it back together, somehow, it now makes a load of compression!!!! No idea how. Take a look, I think I was to throw this pile of crap back together (by whatever means possible) and see if it will run. Oops I forgot to put up the video ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

It maybe sticky ring!

LOL....that don't sound like a running engine ,it sounds more like a clicking ratchet ,then a clunk from
it being tossed back in the box!.....LOL....:unsure:

LOL.....That is easy ,that is how I do ,then I come back to the forum for the rest of the day!......

dump a spoonful of straight oil into plug hole with piston just coming up and covering ports so oil stays put for a bit, and give it a good shot of fuel in carb throat and give it a good yank with carb WOT
I did try that, didn't work. I even dumped a fek load of fuel down the hole to try and see if it would ignite for even a second, no suck luck unfortunately

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks