Rovan Baja 5B Sport throttle linkage setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Chau

Hello friends,

I've recently purchased front and side windshield for my new baja 5b. The problem that I am running into is that the front windshield needs to be modified as the throttle linkage rod gets in the way. I've looked at HPI and other Rovan RC baja videos and do not see same setup. On U-tube, I've notice the rod ends at the servo arm and doesn't protrude out like mine. I was wondering if anybody else has this similar setup from Rovan where the brake and throttle rod are attach to aluminum clamp block. The problem is that it gets in the way of the front windshield and without me cutting out slot on bottom R to allow rod to travel, the setup won't work.

See attach pictures. You can kind see the throttle linkage block, not the best angle shot but you can make out.

Attachments

• IMG_0815.JPG
    IMG_0815.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0816.JPG
    IMG_0816.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hello friends,

I've recently purchased front and side windshield for my new baja 5b. The problem that I am running into is that the front windshield needs to be modified as the throttle linkage rod gets in the way. I've looked at videos and other people linkage setup and notice the rod ends at the servo arm and doesn't protrude out like mine. I was wondering if anybody else has this similar setup from Rovan where the brake and throttle rod are attach to aluminum clamp block. I want to make sure that this is normal setup before proceed with modifying the front windshield to accommodate the throttle linkage.

See attach pictures. You can kind see the throttle linkage block, not the best angle shot but you can make out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks