Rovan LED’s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigfla

Has anyone used them? I love my killer rc leds but considered a cheaper option for my 5SC that I got the bug to light up. Nothing crazy just headlights and brakes with a killer controller. I ordered a new bumper with light pods but need to decide what I am going to put in them.

I think they're all the same LED's. I threw in a set of ebay lights on my Killer RC DBXL lightbar and they're insanely bright. They're even highly visible during the day time. I've seen the Rovan ones and they look identical. Definitely go for the cheaper option.

Well I saw a YouTube where the rovan ones were very dim. No details beyond that and it could have been his battery voltage/setup. In any case I thought about it last night and I remain loyal to Killer Rc. They have always helped me out and they make a good product imho. With the summer discount it wasn’t bad so I ordered a complete setup. I bought the new bumper with light pods from Rovan. Besides Killer has a nice setup for the rear brake lights.
Now I really like the Kraken light bar but I wish it was multi colored instead of white. That thing could be really neat.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks