Rovan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joecon321

Does anyone have anything to say about these baja 5b and 5t clones? I been comparing KM and Rovan and I gotta say with the motor on Rovan already equiped with a 668 walbro and a ngk plug It got me thinking

you could put a walbro and ngk plug on a turd and then you'd have a turd with a walbro carb and ngk plug on it:lol:

what i mean is those 2 items alone don't make the product they are on necessarily better than a product without.

there are several very long threads on various largescale forums about the rovan and km baja clones with all the good, bad and ugly etc

Anyone having issues with pull starter not retracting when running in very dusty conditions?

Yes, with all RTR brands. Same design on CY and Zenoah and Fuelie labeled engine pull starts. Even with outerwears on they still fail on me twice a season, so I went to a FID pull start with great results so far 2 months of constant use and abuse, not 1 complaint.

I had one on my Rampage Xb that worked well. Packing the drill around gets to be a hassle and if you leave it in the garage when you head out to run away from home your screws.

Anyone having issues with pull starter not retracting when running in very dusty conditions?

Little old thread, I know.

Use a pull starter dust cover, and every now and then spray electro wash (leaves no residue). Be aware pull starts are cheap mass produces parts, nothing high tech, quality varies from one day to the next. They are so cheap, I always carry 2 or 3 on my toolbox.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks