Running Clutch shoes backwards?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mounted the shoes backwards and installed the DDM 7500 rpm clutch spring on my Smartech Bigfoot with killer results. before doing so it would just bog and bearly slip a tire. now it will spin the tires as long as your holding the throttle.

clutches

hey TXTRCR I have a duratax firehammer mt and would like to pull some wheels off the ground now & then I have a stock 23cc motor with a jetpro pipe and a K & N filter but what clutch or clutch spirng do you recomend I read that someone has a 4 shoe but I don't know dose any one have any advice on this and I am still working on a 2 speed trans I heard if I modify my motor mounts it might work any advice would be helpful
Thank again all
Leadfoot:devil:

grab the DDM 7500 clutch spring, and use that with your stock clutch installed normally. the should help wind the motor up a bit more before the clutch kicks in. giveing more lift capibilities.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks