running temp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FESCUE101

what is a normal running temp for the fuelie 30.5cc motor?can everyone take the temp of your motor for me? i would like to see the difference in everyones motors.

well i don't tune off temp, when i tune my engines,i go off how they sound and how they respond, i have never temped my engines,so i don't have a temp for you to compare to, some guys on here do maybe they will post up a temp later on

when I checked mine it was 205. I have it torn down for some upgrades right now but when I get it back together Ill give you some more readings

There will not really be a perfect temp as it depends on the air your running in. The Temp of the day. Your tune... So on so forth. The only time you should have to worry about your temp is if you have a air leak. And then you will know by the way its running. :)

my new baja came to me with the setting on 1/3 turn out on thr lsn and 3/4 turn out on the hsn. that is the only way it will run. the temp gets up to 280 in like 3mins. dan sent me a new carb and no good same thing. so my queston is do i have an air leak and how to find it?

my new baja came to me with the setting on 1/3 turn out on thr lsn and 3/4 turn out on the hsn. that is the only way it will run. the temp gets up to 280 in like 3mins. dan sent me a new carb and no good same thing. so my queston is do i have an air leak and how to find it?

You definitely have a problem.
Those settings are definitely NOT right.

Al.

when you pulled the card did you check the manifold gasket?
get some reinforced manifold gaskets from DDM that have a 40% crush rating and will seal alot better then paper gasket

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks