rx Battery/charger question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmlopes

both the tamiya and Rx connectors are fine for charging, no real diference except it is a bit harder to disconnect he Tamiya if you need to in an emergency. then again there's a great big switch on the wall that would do the same trick.

Have a quick search in the electronics bit of the forum as there's a recent discussion about this. Some leave it in, some take it out. There's a risk of overheating when recharging any battery, so leaving it near a petrol tank may not be a good idea. Just depends how much of a risk you think this is.

Last edited:
I started that thread after a cell went in my tx & took out the remaining cells and my new tx :stick: Most leave the pack in for charging.

With the pack & charger you have ordered you will be able to go with 4amps & it will take about 1hr 20m. Keep an eye on the temp tho. If the cells get too hot the life and performance will be reduced. Always trickle charge if you want max life from your pack :D

forgot to add, depends on what servos you have as to what run time you will get. I get up to 3 hours out of a 3200 mAh battery. Charge both up when you go for a big bash session and you will run out of gogo juice before you run out of electrickery :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks