Savox steering servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its well upto the job mate but im sure there a bit bigger than the hitec servos as i was going to fit one to my bug but didnt want to cut the carbon tray to make it fit

I was keeping the lipo compatability in mind when choosing as I have a lipo charger from my heli and a few battery's lying around.

But thank for the input atom and Barry.

Just checked the measurements and savox seems to be the same size as the one on the car.. Think il just stick to all savox servos.. And use the lipo battery for them.

heres the size of the savox steering servo 65.8x30x57.4mm

and heres the size of the hitec servo 28.5 x 58.0 x 51.0mm

taken from the above links so make sure before you buy mate as its a fair bit bigger than the hitec servo and as i said you may/will need to cut your tray to suit this was what put me off

Il have to remove the existing servo to be sure but from rough measure it's def over 60mm long.. Looks like 65mm, il take it out after work 2moro before I spend any money mate... Cheers!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks