SE Bash Sessions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just posted 3 more vids in my FG Baja thread, didnt think it was a good idea to post them in 2 different threads unless someone wants to advise me otherwise. here's a couple of photo's too.

yet more pics :D

I like the last one, my baja, a little biased you think? :lol: I like how its throwing up some dirt, squatting in the rear and doing a 4 wheel slide :D

Last edited:
couple more vids I uploaded last night. First one is my MT jumping one of the burns at hampton park and the other is a "ahem" nitro doing the same but with some nice crashes in the mix. Enjoy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks atom, anyone who has a MT with tractor tyres know how hard it is to keep these things in a straight line on a hard packed gravel track so good to know someone noticed :D

there a massive jump to come, haven't uploaded it yet but will get it done this week.

anyway here are some more pics. :) this are some of my favourites, my baja in mid air!

Last edited:
You're welcome m8.
They're keen for me to return from Mexico, bring the 'Blue Thunder' along to Deeside, and of course stuff it - I'm not !!
I'm keen to meet the guys, fun is in the bashing, but smashing is a bit reckless!! I'd like to gain the skills to 'make it fly' but am happier doing that with my E-Maxx and mini E-Revo !!!
The exhaust will probably give you a good balance as well, as well as making it more difficult for wheelies.
I've a high-end DDM Dom - serious and loud, but probably helps in weight distribution in the wheelie department as well!!
Good effort.

To be honest, I'm jealous of those who can stay plastic - lighter and MUCH cheaper to repair.
Al.

well funny you should mention that coz ive been thinking when I can get on top of some bills I wouldnt mind starting to covert my fg BAJA to alloy, would be very expensive but would look awesome, ill have to think about it some more.

anyway here's some more pics, couple of my plastic MT getting a little air.

Last edited:
my FG Baja is 4WD, this is the one im thinking about coverting to alloy slowly down the line. My FG MT is all plastic and I want to keep it that way, partly coz of cost and partly coz its durable enough for what I use it for now.

here's some more pics, if anything needs to be upgraded its the king kong FS racing truck here. this thing spends more time getting repaired than having fun and its never bashed hard in my opinion anyway!

Last edited:
well here are the last of my photo's. thanks to the recent weather haven't had much run time but when I get more i will post.

got a couple more vids to load so will do that shortly.

the pic of my MT in the air with its nose slightly downwards ended badly. was trying to clear a massive double. had the truck 10+foot in the air. back end stepped out while going up the jump and lost too much speed. only broke a ball joint which wasnt bad at all! :D

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks