Secret Spektrum !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Good evening boys
I was looking through one of my RC Boat mags and found a very interesting artical on the Spektrum DX5e.
I've looked through the forum and havn't come across this yet(maybe I missed it?) On the DX5e there are five servo reversing switches or are there? answer ,NO! There are six! Beside the fifth one under the sticker (where Spektrum has there logo) another switch can be found. Apparently this for the switching of mode 1 to 2 (European to American and vice versa).
This was only discovered when the editor tried to tighten the spring up on the throttle stick and dicovered it from the inside of the tranny.He took a small craft knife to it and removed a small piece of the sticker to expose the fifth switch,voila!!!,a mode reversing switch.
So,I don't know anything about weather it's true or not but I can't see them telling porkies in an international magazine so I'll take this as word.And if in the future you buy one of these used or otherwise then if you prefare useing the opposite mode then thats how to do it.
Is there anyone out there that has done this? If so can you post a reply to le us know how you discovered it.
Cheers.
James.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks