Selwa's Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SELWA

Well now I have a Baja! Picked it up as roller. :) My Tunned Zen26 from the Supercross will be going in there and my ESP 30.5 that I won this year will be in my Supercross.

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

I'd love to be able to find some good teamgonads wheel adapters for my FG wheels but it seems they are sold out. Damn!!!

lets see some pics of that bad boy.

theres a big todo at Hostile Hobby the weekend of Sept 19th - 21. looks to be about 5 to 10 canadians making it out. Im heading out with Dave from Turtle Racing to attend.

should be a blast if you can make it, would be Great to meet you in person!

Would love to go but since I not working and have a baby on the way I'm trying to curb the spending. I sold the Tamiya Enzo and returned some ball joints for the H1 and that was the cash for the Baja roller I needed! Pretty sweet the way it worked out.

Ok some quick simple pics:

10pokk5.jpg
24v90dl.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, you must of sold it for a good price then. It sure looked fantastik. unless those other parts you returned were a small fortune. lol.

looks great man. nice looking baja!

Grats Dad!!! mines 15 and a pain in my butt. lol so enjoy those Non Talking years while you can Pa. heh.

Thanks. The Ball joints alone got me back $250. :cool2: I was able to explain to the wife that I didn't pay any cash out of pocket in a way.

Started to strip it a bit so I can go over a few things. Noticed the front Bulkhead was broken so he gave me back $10. Looks like the tree is $20 unless I opt for a aluminum one.

Someone stole my baja, has anyone seen it?:clown:
412331688.jpg

Nice find!

I have a new desert rat body that came with it. What do you gys thinkabout this paint scheme: Gun metal with black splatter and Monster Energy stickers like my Supercross?

1537639.jpg

I just used some black plastic piping I had with a threaded rivet on the bottom. Now that I have the SS pipe I've removed it back to normal.

Here are the pics with the finished body.

160v9cw.jpg

2vi15i1.gif

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks