Servo for Losi Desert Buggy XL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBXLGUY

Looking to replace the steering servo on the LOSI DBXL. I want to compare new servos with the stock servo but cannot find any info of the stock servo spektrum s901. Can anyone help me find the specs on the stock servo?

I`m running 5ive stock steering servo on dbxl , which is a savox 235. Faster then 236 and plenty of torque and cheaper as well. Hitec 5765 on throttle/brake. Still stock battery for now.

Read the description and know how many tooth yours is, if the tooth count match I'd garrentee the horn will. Never go by the picture my friend.

I know its a 24t. I was talking about the actual length of the servo. Thanks for the help and sorry for being a pain. I may just go to the LHS to get a visual.

If it states on the web site thats what its for then thats the rite one. Everyone has their own individual doubts when it comes to rc'ing, nothing wrong with it. Thats the whole fun part about it my friend. CHEERS

If it states on the web site thats what its for then thats the rite one. Everyone has their own individual doubts when it comes to rc'ing, nothing wrong with it. Thats the whole fun part about it my friend. CHEERS
nice avatar loosk like the dbxl that mark himes made but yes I agree with you bout rcing is all in the eye of the beholder some ppl go for the big n shinny some go for the function of the car or even for durability but for me I go for a mix of things top speed and something never done be

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks