servo gear set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FESCUE101

i need a steering servo gear kit for my km 002. does anyone have a link for a cheap kit for me? because i don't know what kit will fit my stock km servo. i would like to go cheap right now and get plastic if avaliable.

sorry but i haven't seen any rebuild kits for the stock km, if you want cheap get a hitec 805bb for about $40 or 805mg for $60

i need a steering servo gear kit for my km 002. does anyone have a link for a cheap kit for me? because i don't know what kit will fit my stock km servo. i would like to go cheap right now and get plastic if avaliable.

What do you mean by servo kit ? The actual servo or servo horn's/arm's kit

you mean these ?
dMXPEglc6MWLqInmzrsF6WWBBG5wLzYumPgsS4LcaAY6I8c7b4bQIFCXWDSL71q4Cu-MUwFEygzk_y7l8LFj6KVdCK6x4ugwEy1HjR5Zn80Hx2f_yW060tLBxV3SOSoJReD-T2RKM3yZ

no the gears not the servo horn. i need the gears because one of the gears inside got stripped. i was just loooking for an cheap way to fix the servo that i have. i see servo gear kits for the hpi steering servos but i dony know if they would fit my km servo. the servo does work now because i opened it up and just turned the gear so that the stripped part does not touch the other gears when turning. i still would like to get a new gear put in though.

I might still have them. The KM001 came with "upgraded" (termed loosely) metal gear servos, and the oem plastics were in the box too. If I still have them you can have them. Although I strongly recommend what others are saying, get a good replacement servo.

At any rate, I'll look and PM you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks