servo horn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paxo

Ordered the nrp steering rod for dbxl,thinking weather its worth getting alloy servo horn as well or stick with the plastic one?.Some people said they can strip servos.

Do mean the alloy steering rod will strip the plastic servo horn,so I should get the alloy servo horn as well ?

I would any time you upgrade a part it moves the brake point the steering rod is flexible the new is not so more strain on servo horn and the servo

I was shocked at the power in the stock servo. I think it's well into the 400 inch pound mark. Not bad for an rtr servo. I don't know why they'd change the splines on the shaft. 18t I believe it is. I got the aluminum kit for the 5t from my local shop cuz they weren't aware Spektrum changed the spline count. I kept the adjustable steering rod the kit came with but the horn is useless til I get a savox. Then my FID horn will be useless lol. Will be an easy sell to somebody tho

They're $15 from DGI Racing's site Al. It'd cost me more to ship it to you lol. A horn from one of your 5ives should fit the savox. This is the horn for the dbxl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks