Servo issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickdric

When I turn on the car the throttle servo pulsates and when I move the servo with the controller it pulsates even more. I'm using the stock battery. The battery is charged when it happens because I can still steer without that servo pulsating. If you could please help it would be appreciated. Thanks

I would take my throttle servo horn off and let the servo set it self to center when you turn it on and then reattach the servo horn again if it is still giving you a problem then you need to go into your controller and make some adjustment to your end points it seams to me that your throttle servo is over working and it needs to be tone down a bit ,oh also check you throttle linkage to.

I would take my throttle servo horn off and let the servo set it self to center when you turn it on and then reattach the servo horn again if it is still giving you a problem then you need to go into your controller and make some adjustment to your end points it seams to me that your throttle servo is over working and it needs to be tone down a bit ,oh also check you throttle linkage to.

Another thing is the potentiometer in the servo. When they go bad you can't get back to zero. It will constantly look for its "neutral" position. Maybe time for a new one. Water will cause this to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks