Servo problems (I think)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Having a bit of an issue with my dbxl and I'm quite new to all this but basically when I full throttle servo opens carb and when I close throttle it closes it fine, but when I full brake and then let of the brakes again it's reruns to a position where the carb is slightly open so everytime I brake when I stop braking the car shoots of and I'm not sure what's causing it just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, thanks. (Also don't know if this will help but I changed the servo horn I think it's called? The arm on top of the throttle/braking servo to a metal one could I have done something by accident while changing it to cause this?)

Having a bit of an issue with my dbxl and I'm quite new to all this but basically when I full throttle servo opens carb and when I close throttle it closes it fine, but when I full brake and then let of the brakes again it's reruns to a position where the carb is slightly open so everytime I brake when I stop braking the car shoots of and I'm not sure what's causing it just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, thanks. (Also don't know if this will help but I changed the servo horn I think it's called? The arm on top of the throttle/braking servo to a metal one could I have done something by accident while changing it to cause this?)
Sounds like the linkage needs adjustment

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks