DBXL 2.0 Servo Saver / Bell Crank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizdaz

Hi guys,

Anyone know of an alloy upgrade for the 2.0 GAS servo saver / bell crank?

I ordered an FID one but its not correct, im guessing the gas version is different from the electric? As the stock one on the gas, one of the arms is slightly higher than the other on the upper part, on the one i received both arms are at same level, after looking at pics of other versions, the one that looks mostly identical is the 5T 2.0. but im guessing with the 5t one the brace etc is different length so will also be no good?

Anyone had any success with an alloy set :) ?

here's my build so far anyway! Will do a more detailed post shortly as its been a PITA in terms of fitment with FID. I'm also using some Vitavon & genuine Losi upgrades.20230301_154634.jpg20230301_154647.jpg20230301_154654.jpg20230301_154724.jpg

post up a side bt side pic of the stock one and the fid one mate, we can tell easier what you mean if we can see em (y),

also have a look at the fid dragon hammer one, the dbxl and the dragon hammer do share a few parts,
i'm not 100% certain but pretty sure the servo saver etc are interchangeable, double check about that though,

edit; 2.0 may be different after all, but have a looksy and see fella

post up a side bt side pic of the stock one and the fid one mate, we can tell easier what you mean if we can see em (y),

also have a look at the fid dragon hammer one, the dbxl and the dragon hammer do share a few parts,
i'm not 100% certain but pretty sure the servo saver etc are interchangeable, double check about that though,

edit; 2.0 may be different after all, but have a looksy and see fella
here you go buddy,

Stock :
20230304_203604.jpg20230304_203610.jpg
FID:
20230304_203626.jpg20230304_203638.jpgfid servo saver.png

As you can see, the right arm on the stock is raised a good 15-20mm compared to the FID one, you can see that I made a large spacer to raise it which still doesn't fit correct because again the lower arm that attaches to the crank on the stock part has a slight bend in it whereas the FID one doesn't, so this will set all alignment off when connecting the ballpoint's/rods etc causing the tension to be VERY stiff when full lock (even slightly bending chassis!) When there should be zero tension.

Ive ordered a genuine losi alloy upgrade which states 2.0e ..but according to the manual the Gas and the Electric version of the servo saver use exact same part numbers, so will see when it arrives!

will check out the dragon hammer one also!
Cheers!

;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks