Servo saver setting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k5krazy

I looked in my manual and on the forum but I didn't see a baseline. My servo saver loosened up so I pulled it apart and put some locktite on the treads and got greedy with the setting and
killed my servo. Does anybody have a base setting? I have another stock servo to go in for right now.

Anthony DePhillips user_offline.gif
Horizon Hobby Surface Product Manager

icon1.gif
Good morning, its 4.2mm from the begining of the threads.

I found this on another forum when my had come loose too.

Todd

Atom

This is Todd from Quickdraw Engines. I just had saved the text from Anthony off another site when I had my servo saver come loose. Sorry to confuse you.

Todd

Quickdraw

Finally got around to it, had my saver set at just a hair over 4mm. I pulled the broken one apart expecting bad gears, but found the wires on the pot came off. I was botching some good sized jumps enough I also knocked one of the kill wires off the engine. I was trying to impress a friend who was on the fence about buying his first RC and it must have worked. He bought an E-Revo and is already eyeballing another truck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks