Servo Saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F350R

I broke my servo saver last week. This week when replacing it I found the bolt that holds the shock tower brace through the upper plate was about a 1/4 inch longer than it needed to be and was catching on the servo saver bolt. This may be the reason that a couple of us have broken this part. Just an FYI you might want to check your's especially if its a new one out the box.

This week or at least sometime in the future I get to order a new set of front shock shafts I hit a steel post and broke the bottom shock mount, and upper shock brace which is one of the spare parts in the bag. I can't believe it didn't brake the A arms on the right side. It took a Hard hit sliding through the snow, just slightly out of control. Ok it was way out of control, but the air bags didn't go off. Lol

yeah I kinda had the same thing happen and my shock shafts are supposed to be delivered today, broke a top front arm after rideing 2nd gear wheelies that ended in a spectacular yard sale of course I drove it a bit more before I realized that the shock was hitting the ground. As far as the servo saver I didn't see any clearance issues on mine but I did break mine when it was about 35 deg out and replaced it with billet.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks