servos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonesracer

Been awhile for a build, electronics have all changed. Doing a losi 5t build , just ordered a futaba 4pm. Whats a decent mid range set of servos & what kind of battery to power them? been researching but want to hear what guys are running. Thanks

I'd run the losi throttle servo for the time as they generally last a good while, but I'd upgrade the steering servo for sure. A few options, first being the hitec d845wp for $100. Good option, good warranty, next is the agfrc for $270. Great servo, and about twice the power of the hitec. Then go with a 7200mah lipo from ddm.

Yeah the stock brake/throttle servo is fine. Hitec D845 for steering is a good servo. Just run the stock servo's anyway until something dies

For a battery I just use Turnigy receiver packs from Hobbyking, they're 1/4 the price of KillerRC or DDM packs. Geez it's only a receiver pack, don't need huge mah or C rating. My 3300mah will last 4 tanks and cost $18USD

I posted somewhere else on this forum, (and I have NO affiliation) with him.
But he does sell military grade servos. (he started his business for large scale air planes, etc.)
But I would look (seriously, at some of them.)

I have about a half dozen, and price/performance I have found NO better ones.
His shop is in Florida (not sure where you are, but he ships what it cost him).
Link to a great one - and my next (well another one of his servos)
https://www.promodeler.com/DS2685BLHV
Note that is the ALL out one, but you could easily get by with even the much cheaper ones. (just make sure the cyclic rate, and deadband -
is what you need).

I posted somewhere else on this forum, (and I have NO affiliation) with him.
But he does sell military grade servos. (he started his business for large scale air planes, etc.)
But I would look (seriously, at some of them.)

I have about a half dozen, and price/performance I have found NO better ones.
His shop is in Florida (not sure where you are, but he ships what it cost him).
Link to a great one - and my next (well another one of his servos)
https://www.promodeler.com/DS2685BLHV
Note that is the ALL out one, but you could easily get by with even the much cheaper ones. (just make sure the cyclic rate, and deadband -
is what you need).
Although a bad ass servo, he has pretty poop customer service from my research online and facebook.

Sorry to hear that. As I have (had to wait 48 hours) for a return email. But did get one from him.
And he stands by what he makes. Again, I have NO affiliation. And can only go by my exp. with what I own (dozens of servos), and support (or rather, questions) I have had with him.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks