Servos!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logon69

What is everyone running for a brake serve? I was thinking of upgrading to the JR DS8711. Their 400 in/lbs monster. My 200in/lbs airtronics doesn't work so good. Or should I go for the complete brake upgrades? What u think out there in forum land?

made sure your rear brakes area working smoothly first, be sure there is no binding going on thru the brakes and the linkages.

you may want to do the spring mod between the pads to limit drag, replace the spring at the brake adjuster with piece of fuel tube (though personally i find the spring works just fine if all else is properly setup.

you can also replace the D bushings in the brake setup with flanged bearings, this will allow the cam arm to work very smooth and take less torque to lock up the brakes.

im running the JR Z9000T in mean Green and the ACE 1015 in the hooters baja.

i can lock up the brakes with either of them once adjusted and setup.
the 8711 would certianly be up for the task, even if you had front disc brakes installed.

There is an adapter but it's for a different kinds of 1/4 scale servos;)Ya can't use a std size servo for steering:eek:hmy:

Here it is:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks