Setup for front tuning brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinl2375

I am just after examples of what people have done to mount the brake rod to the servo. I have fried a couple of servos and am thinking of trying to set it up with a slider and spring assembly. Has anyone else either had this problem or made it better?

Are you planning on mounting front brakes along with the rear brakes on 1 servo or 2? Below are pictures of the front brakes installed on 3 of my previous cars. The 1st 2 have it on 1 servo and the 3rd one has the front brake on a separate servo. I hope this is of some help for you. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Marder:
07.JPG

Leopard #1:
04.JPG

Leopard #2:
16.JPG

-Alex-

I'm too cheap to buy the stock linkages so bug my biking buddies for chunks of their gear shift cables and use those instead of the hard wires. I prefer the look and less wear on tanks and stuff where they tend to rub

Thanks guys I appreciate the replies.

And thanks for the pics [AK]ZIP.

How you have your setup is the same as mine using 1 servo. I have been thinking about going the 2nd servo route due to wanting to get hydros later on. But for the moment was thinking that there has to be a better way.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks