Setup Station Needed For Losi 5ive-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loren0701

I am looking to buy a new setup station for my Losi 5ive-t, but can't find one. The ones for HPI don't work. I have the one from Integy and it does not fit the Losi. I want to square off the front end so the toe is right on the mark. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you,

Loren

easiest solution is make your own mate (y), or poor mans setup station, a joiners set square, couple of decent length straight edges,
a good ruler and a known flat surface like kitchen/workshop floor,
thats the way i set up all my 1/5 scale rc's (y),
then use basic maths to work it out etc,

easiest solution is make your own mate (y), or poor mans setup station, a joiners set square, couple of decent length straight edges,
a good ruler and a known flat surface like kitchen/workshop floor,
thats the way i set up all my 1/5 scale rc's (y),
then use basic maths to work it out etc,
Thank you. I have a number if 1/5 scale vehicles and the Integy setup station works great. Just not with Losi. I can't believe that they make 1/5 scale trucks and not a setup station.

No offense mate, but most know how to use a straight edge, ruler, and protractor. The set up stations are just fancy versions.
I know how to use them. My choice is a setup station. It is much quicker. When you take your car in for an allignment they have computerized setup stations. They used to do it the old way. There is no right or wrong. It is all what you like.
I know how to use them. My choice is a setup station. It is much quicker. When you take your car in for an allignment they have computerized setup stations. They used to do it the old way. There is no right or wrong. It is all what you like.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks