ShengQi 1/5th Petrol Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunner221

Hey guy's can anyone who has one of these please let me know what length the drive shafts are from tip to tip, I have a Carson CRT and find it difficult to source these and have to get them from th USA, if these are the right size I will have a different option and possibly a cheaper one to boot.

Thanks

Hey guys been busy @work, haven't had much time to check in. Gunner,They are in fact 4.25" or 108mm.These are Duplicate to the Duratrax Firehammer MT. You can get these from towerhobbies.com, superiorhobbies.com and others for around $14.00us for a set of 2.

Tower hobbies part number is LXPMN2. Good luck!!! I'm off to wrench on my new FG Marder!!!!

Hey guys been busy @work, haven't had much time to check in. Gunner,They are in fact 4.25" or 108mm.These are Duplicate to the Duratrax Firehammer MT. You can get these from towerhobbies.com, superiorhobbies.com and others for around $14.00us for a set of 2.

Tower hobbies part number is LXPMN2. Good luck!!! I'm off to wrench on my new FG Marder!!!!

Thanks, this means I can get them cheaper and from the UK.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks