shipping price increase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose it's similar to Hobbythek's, and that's only coming from Germany.

I notice HUGE differences on Ebay. Some state 'cannot send 1st Class USPS international, only priority as the former doesn't have tracking'. Surely that's 'an option' and the considered risk should be for the client ...
When using the latter, prices for small items possible similar in size to a pair of rose joints can be $40 P&P ...
I've been 'done' on this one a few times, and of course if you want to complain on Ebay you cannot in the 'normal sense'. You simply give an average star rating, then slam them in the comments !!! :D:D
At least with DDM, you can contact Ryan directly and see what you can work out.

Al.

i was going to get DDM's deal of the day as usual :D and spend the max

$29 less our 5% LSF discount ;) till i came to the check out

WOWWW $40 came up :mad:....parts looking cheaper here by the minute

K....

Perhaps it's worth throwing a quick line to Ryan anyway, and asking what's going on?
He may consider a sliding scale, or a price review regarding courier charges.

Wheelspin are notorious for ripping you off with courier charges - if you order parts and there's one backorder, then you pay the extra for the backorder.

This doesn't happen with Modelsport for example ..... courier charges does seem to be very 'dynamic'. Modelsport increased for a while, removing their £1 for smaller items. This has returned now. ... and they DON'T invoice the extra courier charge for a backorder item.
Al.

Noticed the bigger charge last week when i ordered my Head Kit, thought it was due to the size and weight, Maybe not.

Just about to order a 29cc piston ring from RCModelz as i can't start the KM motor and have tried all sorts, so just want to try a new ring but the Postage on a £4.99 piston ring is £3.99, no chance i#m paying that for a flat object that weighs less than a letter.

If you just want a 29cc 36mm piston ring that would be £2.99 for the CY ring and £2.99 for shipping first class post at MMR all orders under £41 now ship for £2.99 anything over £41 and under £150 is £5.99 and all orders over £150 ship for free within the UK.

If you just want a 29cc 36mm piston ring that would be £2.99 for the CY ring and £2.99 for shipping first class post at MMR all orders under £41 now ship for £2.99 anything over £41 and under £150 is £5.99 and all orders over £150 ship for free within the UK.

I'll keep that in mind mate, one of the other lads is borrowing in 1 to try, if it fires then i'll defo know its a ring and will be ordering mate.
Its off a 29cc KM so not sure if the CY will fit, Just ordered a head kit for the HPI so may just swap that head (zen 26cc) over to the KM, i'll know then whats what.
Cheers

Our shipping prices have not changed in almost two years. For standard shipping, less than 1 pound is $7, between 1 to 2 pounds is $12.

i have just been emailing Brad and he did say

Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: shipping to england

In answer to your other question, $7 shipping is available on orders under $150 value, and under 1 kg total weight.

Brad

because of this confusion i missed out on DDM's deal of the day :(

which was the RPM front bumper/skid plate rp 81972 that was at $13

i also added a 5t roof guard 85441 $13 and to get the order to the max $29

less our 5% voucher code before we pay the dreaded $12 customs handling

charge and 17.5% VAT on the total ...i added 20 body clips 75106 at $3.40

K....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks