Shock oil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mischief27

Hi again just thought id ask this little question
What grade shock oil should I be buying for my fg marder as I've just bought a set if blue alloy shocks so may aswell do it right 1st time round
(Gone blue to match the rest of the blue alloy)
Thank you all in advance

8000WT in the rear and 6000WT up front.But it all depends on what holes you are running. Thats with standard holes I found the best set-up.
There will be more opinions on this as other members have different driving styles and surfaces.
J

I run 2000wt all round in the 20mm fg ally shocks. Works well enough. As Voo says driving style and the ground you run on play a big part so its a bit of trial and error really.

Thanks guys I'm running on grassy area at the moment with a few large jumps
But will soon be running on a dusty gravel track me and a friend are starting to build
The amount of ideas I have in my head are unreal and my marder funds are making most possible
There will be more questions in other topics ill always give thanks to any advice given as you guys rock

Before you run on gravel you will need to protect your diff to stop stones being dragged under the diff casing which can jam the diff. There was a how to somewhere, I will see if I can find it for you but basically you need to drop the engine out, smear the diff casing with vaseline and build up layers of silicone sealant both sides of the diff tight up to it. This fills the gap where any stones could get dragged in.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks