Shock Rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myrcbud

Can anyone direct me to a link to a shock rebuild kit for a 5t? These are completely stock. I looked at DDM and all I see is a rebuild set for the 5B. Are they the same? or am I just obtuse and can't see it in front of me? HELP!!! I need an adult.LOL:lol:

You should look into the Threshold Hi-Pressure umbrella seal kit. Simple to install with a bench vise or arbor (Threshold supplies the install tool) and it makes the shocks alot better, no more leaking shafts. :D

You should look into the Threshold Hi-Pressure umbrella seal kit. Simple to install with a bench vise or arbor (Threshold supplies the install tool) and it makes the shocks alot better, no more leaking shafts. :D

I'd second that.I had so many rebuild kits that didn't work and then turned to Threshold.No more leaks!
J

Do you have a link? Thanks for the info. LOL when my new seals take a dump I'll try these.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks