Silenced pipe for X2 with 34cc motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkiiina

Looking for something a bit quieter (and also to keep my neighbors from getting too mad).

Heard good things about the bert silenced pipe but wasn't sure it would be ok with the larger motor (most review people are talking about the 30/29cc motors).

Thanks!

Most silenced pipes will be around the same loudness. Bartalone, victory, olimat, booster are all good pipes along with others.

You'll lose alittle power eith a silenced pipe, but nothing huge.

Since it's just me bashing around, a little power loss isnt the end of the world.

I'm assuming I should shoot for the "Big-Bore" pipes? No issue bolting them up on the 34cc mill?

Thanks for the input!

Bad news is your not going to find a silenced pipe thats going to make enough difference not to piss off the neighbors lol. My silenced side dominator isnt that much quieter than my rear dom was. Still loud, just a deeper tone

Bad news is your not going to find a silenced pipe thats going to make enough difference not to piss off the neighbors lol. My silenced side dominator isnt that much quieter than my rear dom was. Still loud, just a deeper tone

Same with my Jetpro silencer.
Just a different tone that's a bit easier on the ear drums.

I'd actually like to quiet it down for another reason, when I start up any of my cars it brings the kiddos running! Then I lose the place where I run for fear one will run out in front (kill switches are a must)

Even when it's with my electrics, I become the pied piper for all the neighborhood with all the questions (how fast does it go? can I drive it? how far can you drive it? can you jump it off xyz? ) All I want to do is bash in peace! :p :lol:

I'd actually like to quiet it down for another reason, when I start up any of my cars it brings the kiddos running! Then I lose the place where I run for fear one will run out in front (kill switches are a must)

Even when it's with my electrics, I become the pied piper for all the neighborhood with all the questions (how fast does it go? can I drive it? how far can you drive it? can you jump it off xyz? ) All I want to do is bash in peace! :p :lol:

I guess it sucks being popular..:p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:(y)

I've been running Victory silenced pipes for a while and both are now on 34cc mills. All the guys I run with use unsilenced pipes from Bartolone, victory, ddm, km and I don't feel like my pipe is holding me back.

I can relate to that.
Same with my drones.

I'm lucky that my neighbors are pretty much dead and don't ever come outside lol. the only attention I got was when they called the cops on me, but I didn't care, I just kept on running and then they never bothered me again except one random dude giving me the death glare LOL!!

Since it's just me bashing around, a little power loss isnt the end of the world.

I'm assuming I should shoot for the "Big-Bore" pipes? No issue bolting them up on the 34cc mill?

Thanks for the input!

I'd stick with a big bore style yes. Should be no issues at all.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks