Slaw?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email from roger yesterday. he had the truck out for a run ut has some tweaking to do. he just has been taking it easy and taking a break from the forums. said they are in rain season so doesn't get out much

I am sending a few items down to him. money is really tight for him since the split and renting his own place. he can just pay his rent without much left over. I know he needs a couple front shocks for the mt. I am sending some springs and some other small items to help out. that man has been through hell this year

Last edited:
awww geez. another email from roger... he was out with the rc for a little run, and driving home the shackle busted on his leaf spring. so now he has no truck, the real one.

I was going to say maybe we could all donate a dollar to his paypal to help him out but his paypal is screwed up. he's tinkering with his vw though at least. has a church lot across the street to run in, grass area. was 90 degrees... I wish. I think I am finally dry from work today haha

Hey..every one..slaw is ok..just some health issues for a set back and personal things.
had my car out last week...just taking it easy to recover....Have not do much with the Hobby forums lately....Like team chrome said on Facebook ..not a lot..but there....
Doctors say I have too rest as much as I can....so only get on computer about a hour each day.....Have too have more medical tests done....My real truck is down for repairs.
Have no clue when that will get fix yet.....Just coping with the situation...
too many things all at once....Medical..Divorce court soon......Right now feel every thing is caving in on me.........I will try too keep in touch...Slaw...

I was going to say maybe we could all donate a dollar to his paypal to help him out but his paypal is screwed up. he's tinkering with his vw though at least. has a church lot across the street to run in, grass area. was 90 degrees... I wish. I think I am finally dry from work today haha

I've got a real address if anyone needs it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks