Sloppy DGI Racing Wheel Extenders for HPI Baja 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easier to go on their websight and look at them. They are different. don't know If they are better. Next time i kick an arm ot need new shafts to the wheel I'm getting extended arms.

I don't see how DGI is "clone crap". It's not a clone of anything. All their parts are designed and made by them. They haven't copied them. Are all Chinese manufactures classified as clones now? I've had DGI wheel spacers on my DBXL and their design was their own. They used rubber o-rings to prevent the Hex pins from flying out. I haven't really seen that design in other spacers. I'm pretty happy with the spacers and turnbuckles which also appears to be their own design.

I don't see how DGI is "clone crap". It's not a clone of anything. All their parts are designed and made by them. They haven't copied them. Are all Chinese manufactures classified as clones now? I've had DGI wheel spacers on my DBXL and their design was their own. They used rubber o-rings to prevent the Hex pins from flying out. I haven't really seen that design in other spacers. I'm pretty happy with the spacers and turnbuckles which also appears to be their own design.
Agreed, I have all those parts and they've been fantastic. Dgi turnbuckles hit a tombstone and aren't bent. Good stuff.

A little of topic but bought a set of DGI enclosed wheel nuts, not a fan! Jofer’s we’re out of stock at DDM.

Loosened up 2X and threw two wheels in a bash session after tightening them up mid way, serrations on the nuts are very shallow and don’t hold.

Won’t be buying anymore of their products.

Last edited:
I just found a number for them from my paypal account, 1-855-280-7020. But it's no longer in service

Hallelujah I just opened a resolution case today with Paypal and DGI responded immediately. So sad... they couldn't respond to any of my emails which I've sent over the last month trying to resolve the problem.

Definitely DO NOT buy DGI Racing parts, not only do they make crappy parts they are MIA to deal with, total waste of time!
Hello,
You are correct they make JUNK! I bought a few to many JUNK parts did not use them for awhile when I did I was vey Pissed!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks