Small RC battery box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minnesota RC

I need to put the battery that charges the light bar on the Kraken. Its a small 3C 11.1V battery similar to the Turnigy 1500mAh 3S battery DDM sells. What would be a useful material to use to enclose it? Im thinking a small brass box which is something that can be soldered. More info the better.

Thanks,

-Joe

Brass is pretty heavy... you could buy a losi battery box, or a traxxas style box
Even for a 3.5 X 1.375 X .875 inch battery box using a thin sheet? The only issue with getting a RC box is all local hobby stores are closed because they are non-essential, but whatever - that's why I want to make something. The best I could do is look for my old "E" days and see if there is something I could use in that pile.

I need to put the battery that charges the light bar on the Kraken. Its a small 3C 11.1V battery similar to the Turnigy 1500mAh 3S battery DDM sells. What would be a useful material to use to enclose it? Im thinking a small brass box which is something that can be soldered. More info the better.

Thanks,

-Joe

Brass is a conductor.
I wouldn't advise it for a battery box.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks