smoking deal on Ruff Riders tires!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tgn has a few on them on sale for under 25 bucks with free shipping,, but I have seen some reviews and you tube vids on them,, they didn't seem that good of tire,, weak beadlock area,, tire seems ok, but the tires beadlock area tears away,,,,leaving u with a good tire with no way to attach to rim,,,

Don't buy them then. I run them on my losi and it has a 30.5 full mod Gizmomotors pushing them look at the pictures or some of my video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reolauncher you bought thr dune reapers and not the Ruff Riders Front Baja 5B Tires with Foam?
I have 4 sets of each and like both, for different reasons.

Upon receiving mine, 1 out of the 4 had a busted foam. I used 2 coats of rubber contact cement to dry before pressing the ends together. I then gorilla taped the foams inside and out, so they will remain balanced. They are well contoured and molded, but the material does not appear to be pliable enough in cold weather. I believe the sidewalls are fine on the tire carcass, the Losi bead lock holds them very well. What I could see happening is the foams disintegrating and bunching up in one side of the tire causing an out of balance condition, then blammo'. I would recommend using the old Losi foams or taping the new ones inside and out with gorilla tape before mounting these tires, otherwise they work very well for me so far. Good compound, and excellent traction in grass and dirt and sand. The dune reapers are a little sketchy on pavement....

Last edited:
I have been running the dune reaper rears on all 4 and have had no issues with foams or tire failure running in sand/lava rock mix.. I will say they do balloon a bit at full throttle But all in all good for the price.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks