Sneak peak of what's coming out the work shop.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One car is a Contrast Quattro 4wd with a 27cc CY and the other is a one off carbon fiber Fg sportsline 4wd with a yet to be determined engine. Neither are finished yet the Contrast is almost there. Still need to paint a body and adjust some of the elections. The Fg is a car I purchased from Rager33, who I believe is a member here.

I purchased the chassis from a racer who goes by the handle Rager33. I think he got it from a friend of his that's a fellow racer. I believe I'm correct when I say that the friend build it. It's a combination of evo and Sportsline 4wd and Mecatech

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 16
It was an experiment to get a car in the 4wd class to be quicker, lighter, with better handling. Long story short the car supposedly is a great racer but was sold to get a Contrast, which is supposedly why it why the builder sold it in the first place

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    309.6 KB · Views: 9
Here's the contrast with fresh body still needs some work to complete and some descent weather to start testing

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 12
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks