Snow action pics/videos Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midwestguy69

Just curious if anyone has some snow shots or videos to share? I have yet to receive my Km but plan on hitting some snow when it gets here!

love those B&W shots. looks authentic in the black and white. looks killer in color, just a bit easier to determine is scale.

It IS superb!!
I've 2 Tamiya tanks - a Tiger I, and a Sherman. These are super detailed, with all of the bells and whistles - noises, movement - and I know they're obviously a lot smaller, BUT .... some of you might hate me for this ....
They're not a replacement for my trucks, as they're too slow!!
I have a serious NEED FOR SPEED, and MUST get a truck out, Blue Thunder, or Raminator, or the 1/16 mini Revo after I've taken the tanks out.
Perhaps that's just me.
Sorry.

Thanks boys, as you all said, B&W photos are the best for these tanks, way more realistic and not easy for one to determine its true scale.

Oh Atmo3624, tanks are too slow? hehehehe you're right...damn I can't argue that with you haha

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks