So new..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it will be worth the wait , whats the story with it , i think i read that you also got the wrong wheels , i bought the same car 2 week ago and its mint , no problems with my car up 2 now , hope u get it sorted soon ... good luck .:donatello:

Yeah all my problems with it are being sorted,wheels got replaced,servo is do here today so hopefully i get it in the dirt tomorrow! You bought the 29cc as well? Nothing wrong so far? How hard have you ran it and how much:p

Yeah all my problems with it are being sorted,wheels got replaced,servo is do here today so hopefully i get it in the dirt tomorrow! You bought the 29cc as well? Nothing wrong so far? How hard have you ran it and how much:p

yes the 29 cc with the chrome racing expansion pipe , its loud and i am running it unleaded with fuchs 2 stroke fully synthetic oil ... i just drive it as though i was inside it , if u start doing large jumps and thrashing the hell out of it and driving it into stuff and landing it on its nose , it will end up like any car BROKEN lol i clean it every time i take it out and spray it with lube and oil stuff , i also changed the plug to a ngk cmr5h its the hottest you can buy for this engine and it runs like a dream .... ENJOY !!!! :clown:

It's frustrating having to wait on the servo. Was the broken rear end a delivery issue or did they ship it like that?

Chris

Understanding where it came from, we all might not of said anything either after placing it in the box. Would hate the repercussions of loosing the job or worse. :no:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks